Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's Beginning To Sound A lot Like Christmas!

Okay...it's time for another "radio rant."

Maybe you don't agree with me, but I think it should be illegal to play Christmas music before Thanksgiving! I went into my car the other day and turned on the radio...and BAM! Santa was already coming to town.

Don't get me wrong. I love the holidays. I love Christmas especially. I am no Grinch. I listen to my fair share of Silent Night and Hark the Harold Angels Sing...but in due time!

I am sorry. But I just don't want to hear about "Santa Baby" on November 13th. Let all the candy from Halloween settle in my stomach and feed me some turkey before you think about filling me with eggnog and chestnuts roasting on an open fire.

2 comments:

The Resident Writer said...

"White and Nerdy" should be the only song on the radio.

NEB said...

I don't agree with you. I believe "Deck the Halls" is the greatest song ever written, and that Christmas music is rightly played and sung all year long.

You think I'm joking. Ask my wife.