Thursday, September 20, 2007

Little Bit of Life


I went to a Craig Morgan concert at the House of Blues last night. Not only did I go, but I got to meet him! I am always impressed when a performer sounds just as good live as they do on album. Craig puts on a really great show--he has so much energy and is constantly UP. He is so gracious to his fans too. Craig signed the bed of a truck for one of his fans in a wheel chair! The band performed a new song called, "Looking Back with You." This song hasn't been recorded yet, but should be soon. The song brought tears to my eyes. It was written for Craig's wife--it's about growing old together and looking back on all the memories. It was really sweet. What a fabulous night. Did I mention, Craig is a Christian--that makes it even better! It's encouraging to see someone on the road of fame still walking with the Lord!

No comments: