Monday, February 02, 2009

Fresh Air

This past weekend two of my sister's friends from Indiana came to stay with us and help out. One of the ladies is a nurse, the other an eager servant. It was nice for my sister to have some friend time and it was really nice for me to meet two wonderful sisters in Christ and to pray with them and fellowship. They were so helpful with my mom. It was such a nice break. I'm so thankful they were willing to sacrifice their time to come, use their unique gifts, and just love on us. Praise God for the body of Christ.

My mom is pretty much doing the same physically, she was in a lot of pain today though. But there is a praise. For the first time, she seems really ready and desiring to go to heaven and see Jesus. I've seen a peace in my mom the past few days that I haven't seen through this entire process. It's a joy and I'm praising the Lord!

Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi friend,

That is a huge praise! I am so glad to hear that! I will keep the prayers coming =0).

God bless,
Lisa

Sandi said...

Hi Janea,
Thanks for taking the time to update your blog. It allows others to pray with you and praise God for how He is working in your family's life through this difficult time. Thank you for pointing my gaze upwards. :o) Love you and miss you!
Sandi