Tuesday, May 15, 2007

7 Things

Here are seven true facts about my life:
(I was "tagged" which means I am required to participate in this crazy post).

7. At my kindergarten graduation I was asked, "what do you I want to be when you grow up?" I answered, "I want to be a cheerleader or a veterinarian." (Same thing, right?)

6. I ate an entire plastic bucket full of those hard candy hearts. I accomplished this feat in three months (that was three years ago).

5. I can't snap or whistle or fold my tongue.

4. When I was little I would sneak away from my house and walk down the street to the railroad tracks (not even 1/2 a mile from my house). Behind the tracks is a wealthy neighborhood and several of the people in those homes owned horses. I would take carrots and feed the horses through the fence.

3. In seventh grade I worked in the library. I was certain I wanted to be a librarian when I was older. I cried almost every day of seventh grade but my crying had nothing to do with working in the library.

2. I've practiced a few songs that I would sing if I auditioned for American Idol.

1. I've dropped my cell phone in the toilet before.

9 comments:

M said...

GASP! What?! You can't snap? But that's what you do every time you go into "dance mode." I don't believe it!

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

You're stories brought back memories of when sister and I would do something similar at grandma's house. The people that lived directly behind her house had horses and goats. There was this one really mean goat that sister and I used to like to taunt. He'd ram the fence so hard as we stood a safe enough distance away to laugh. The fence was all bent out of shape, and it was all our fault!
So, about those songs you've practiced for American Idol...care to practice them before a live audience? Namely, me?
And finally, about the cell phone in the loo. All I can say is that talking on the cell phone to anyone while you're in there is just wrong!

wagamama said...

Don't worry. I learned my lesson. I will never talk on my cell while in the John again.

David Cho said...

I'm just impressed that you could say the word veterinarian when you were that young.

Have you seen the Jack in the Box commercial involving Jack's kid saying he would grow up to be a "vegetarian" when he meant to say veterinarian?

I don't get how you could drop your cell phone in the toilet when you SIT ON IT. Guys doing it is understandable because we don't usually sit on it.

The Resident Writer said...

Am I missing something?? It seems to me DROPPING the cell phone in the turlet, and having to fish it out is the bigger issue-not TALKING on it.

David Cho said...

Very well stated, Merster.

I once had the cell phone in my pocket, and it fell out out of it on to the bathroom floor barely missing the toilet. I was not talking on it.

So let's talk about how wrong it is to keep your cell phone in the pocket.

I could be standing on the roof of tall building, and the phone could make its way out of my pocket, and land on a innocent bystander and KILL THAT PERSON.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT!

Ali said...

Jenea! Hi!
It's Ali! your Vacation pictures rock!
once I had this GInormous jaw breaker and i wouldn't let my self lick more than 1 layer per sitting. It took a little over 2 years to finish the thing.
seeya sunday!
~~AL