Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Weekend I Won't Forget

I spent 3 days in Mammoth with my Bible study.

I went hiking around Convict Lake.

I rode a mechanical bull.

I line-danced in the middle of town.

I ate some amazing apple pie.

I woke up at 5:00AM to go to Rainbow Falls.

I climbed over a fence to put my hand in the water at the hot springs.

I played "Mafia."

I learned an amazing new worship song.

I went running by myself and prayed.

I saw Manzanar.

I asked people hard questions.

I had true fellowship.

I bought a Coach wallet.

I heard 3 amazing messages from God's Word.

I relaxed in the jacuzzi.

I cried.

3 comments:

David Cho said...

Convict Lake? Mafia? What kind of Bible Study retreat is this?

Sounds like a good one. Is the group for singles still called The Working Disciples?

David Cho said...

I meant singles in their 20's.

wagamama said...

No, it's called "The Foundy" and the older singles group is called "The Guild". :o)