Thursday, January 03, 2008

A Vacation from Vacation

It seems life can change overnight. You blink and everything is different. The last few weeks have been a clear evidence and reminder to me that God is completely in control of everything. There is no part of my life that God is not actively a part of. God orchestrates and plans everything to the smallest detail. And I'm learning to trust Him more and more. Not just say I trust because it's the right thing to say, but to REALLY, truly trust Him. His ways are not my ways and His thoughts are not my thoughts. He directs my steps even though I make plans. And a good friend reminded me that when we trust and wait on Him, He will do abundantly more than we could ever ask or think. I see God at work. He is active and alive.

2 comments:

M said...

Amen dear friend! AMEN!!!

steph shin said...

good thoughts =). thoroughly encouraged by your blog.