Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Prayer

Dear friends, please join in praying for my aunt, Laurene. She is extremely sick with cancer. The cancer has spread all over her body and she is so weak she can hardly move. They don't expect her to live more than a few days. My aunt knows the Lord, but she is leaving behind two children, Justin (15 years old) and Liz (13 years old). They profess Christ, but they are still young, so it's hard to know. Also, my uncle Paul professes Christ, but shows no fruit and he is extremely angry at God right now for his wife's illness. My mom is back in Plymouth, Massachusetts right now to be with her family and to help her sister as much as possible in these final days. Please pray that God would grant my aunt a faithful testimony until the last moment and that any unsaved family might come to know the Lord through this. Also pray for my young cousins, that God would grant them a supernatural strength to endure this trial and pray that my mom will herself remain healthy and that she will show the love of Christ to her family. Thank you for bearing this burden with me.

No comments: