Friday, February 01, 2008

Update

Hey friends! Thank you for all of you that have been praying for me and my family. As you know from my last post, my aunt has been very sick with cancer and was getting worse very quickly. Many of you have been praying for her. Well, yesterday evening my aunt went to be with the Lord. I thank God that she had a saving relationship with Jesus Christ and is with her Savior in heaven.

I will be going to the funeral which is in Massachusetts. I will fly out on Sunday morning and come home on Wednesday. Please continue praying for my cousins Liz and Justin and my uncle Paul who does not know the Lord. Pray for my uncle's salvation and also that I would be a help and comfort to my cousins and the rest of the family while I am there.

God gives and God takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord. I praise God that through this trial His name is being glorified and I trust He is accomplishing His perfect will in my life and in the lives of my family members.

3 comments:

The Resident Writer said...

Have a safe and fruitful trip.

Amanda Thompson said...

Janea! I am praying for you! I love you dear friend!

calebandalair said...

we love you