Monday, February 11, 2008

Truths That Have Become Very Real to Me in the Past Week

- God controls every detail of my life.
(Proverbs 16:9)

- The Holy Spirit is the great comforter.
(John 14:27)

- I need not explain myself. I should be quiet as Christ was before His persecutors.
(Isaiah 53:7)

- Mary did not justify herself. She waited on God and she pondered things in her heart. I should do the same.
(Luke 2:19)

- Submission is not easy.
(1 Peter 2:13-15)

- I can't please everyone and shouldn't even try. I need only concern myself with pleasing God.
(Matthew 10:28)

- God is my sufficiency.
(Psalm 73:26)

- God's forgiveness is lavish.
(Micah 7:18-19)

- Truly trusting God is the key to everything.
(Proverbs 3:5)

- Always think the best about people in every circumstance.
(1 Corinthians 13:7)

No comments: