Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Chortle, Shepherds', and other Miscellaneous Thoughts

Chortle:
My feelings today can be summed up in a line from Lewis Carrol's famous poem, The Jabberwocky:
"O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy."

Shepherds':
Today at work the building is bustling with activity because it is the week of our annual Shepherds' Conference at church. The reason we are busy here is because people are curious about John's ministry and want to see the Grace to You building for themselves. It's fun to have lots of people poking their heads in and out of my office and to see the smiling faces of people eager and happy to be here. I really do praise the Lord that I am at a church that is equipped, gifted, and blessed enough to train up men and to encourage weary pastors that need support, motivation, and a recharge (even if it is just for 5 days) .

Misc:
I'm depressed that I was in Boston on super Tuesday for my aunt's funeral and was not able to vote in the primaries. :(

No comments: