Tuesday, June 09, 2009

California Dreamin'

I had a dream last night.

I was in a wedding. It was Hannah Schoof's wedding, which is odd because Hannah is not Hannah Schoof anymore...she is Hannah Ledwell, and I wasn't in the wedding. In my dream, Hannah's wedding was in Malibu at 5 p.m. I was supposed to be there at 4 p.m. which is also odd, because if you are in a wedding, you are usually there more than an hour before it starts. HA! HA! And in my dream, my sister was making me late. It was after 4 p.m. and my sister was still laying on her bed with cucumbers on her eyes. I was furious! And my sister was mad at me for being so "uptight." Don't know if I ever made it to the wedding. I'm glad my alarm woke me up! I'm glad it was just a dream. And I'm glad Hannah is happily married and none of her bridesmaids were late. :)

2 comments:

The Resident Writer said...

That is a very funny dream. It rivals Dr. Martin Luther King's dream. Not really, but it was funny.

calebandalair said...

And I'm glad your sister could lay down with cucumbers on her eyes if only in your dreams because in reality she was probably ox plowing, gardening, washing dishes, cooking, or up with a sick baby!