Thursday, August 13, 2009

Verizon Nightmares!

My cell phone stopped working. Took it in to the Verizon store. They confirmed it was broken. Didn't think it was the battery. Sent me a refurbished replacement phone. Realized my phone was working just fine. It was just the charger that wasn't working. Got my bill from Verizon. They charged me $267.10 for the refurbished phone. Called Verizon in a rage, but acted as nice and calm as possible, I am a Christian, after all. :) They assure me they will take that charge off my bill when they receive the phone which I mailed back this morning. Couldn't I buy a brand new IPhone for $268.10? But a REFURBISHED chocolate? Give me a break!

Am I the only person who thinks FAMILY SHARE PLAN assumes you will have 2 phones (at least)? Then why is the second phone only given to you with a $10.00 monthly charge for an EXTRA line? HA! HA! HA!

O, they joys of having a cell phone! Life was much simpler before them.

1 comment:

JoyinChina said...

Haha, for real! Don't even get me STARTED on AOL. With a name like "America Online," you would think they would have people who spoke understandable English on their customer service lines. But noooooo, they outsource that job to India, so we get to talk to guys named Habib and Mahmoud for hours and hours and hours... "Ello? Ello? Dis iz 'Merica Oonline. 'Ow may I flustrate you today?"