Monday, August 31, 2009

Ideas...

I watched the movie Julie & Julia and I was inspired. It's about a lady who decided to cook her way through Julia Child's entire recipe book in one year and each day she would blog about it. My birthday is coming up in one week and I will be 29. I decided, I want to do something special during my 29th year or as my friend calls it, my "year of becoming 30." I'm trying to think of what I should do to challenge myself and inspire my 3 blog readers.

My initial idea is this. I will think of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30 and I will attempt to complete them all. And I'll blog about it along the way. What do you all think? Have any better ideas?

12 comments:

A. DeVandry said...

I think I could help you come up with a list of 30 things to do.

1. Learn to ride a unicycle.

wagamama said...

Humm...thanks A-Ron...but I think I'll come up with the 30 things. :)

A. DeVandry said...

2. Play some bagpipes.

JoyinChina said...

If coming to China to see your friend is one of the 30 things, that would be SWEET! What an amazing blog that would make, don't you think?

It's too late for me to do 30 cool things before I turn 30. :( I'll have to live vicariously through you!

BTW, if you come to China, you could know out several of the 30. You could-
-Learn how to make jiao zi
-Swim in the South China Sea
-See Hong Kong from the top of Victoria's Peak
-Become proficient in the use of chopsticks
_Meet ME! :D

A. DeVandry said...

3. Sit on a jury.

Ayemi said...

Janea,

If anyone can do it, it's you. Go for it girl and make sure that whatever you do it's for the glory of God, yay!

Ayemi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A. DeVandry said...

4. Visit the North Pole and see Santa's workshop.

Unknown said...

If you're going to the North Pole; I want to come =0).

A. DeVandry said...

5. Ride something bigger than a horse.

The Resident Writer said...

Challenge yourself to write a NEW POST EVERY DAY. That's 365 things!

A. DeVandry said...

6. Go to a Demolition Derby.