Friday, September 25, 2009

30 Things I'm Gonna Do Before I'm 30

1. Finish writing my book
2. See Hearst Castle
3. Finish reading the Harry Potter series
4. See my nephew in person
5. Write a song
6. Finish reading the Chronicles of Narnia series
7. Eat at a restaurant alone
8. Go fishing with my dad
9. Pay for a stranger's Starbucks
10. Go for a 10 mile run
11. Eat something exotic (sushi?)
12. Wear a toe ring for a day
13. Watch a bull-riding contest
14. Wear a hat to church on Easter
15. Get a massage
16. Paint my dad's bedroom
17. Watch a monster truck show
18. Get a pet of some sort
19. Visit Francis Chan's church
20. Ride a horse
21. Write a note to my long lost uncle
22. Work on changing something about myself that I don't like
23. Laugh so hard I cry
24. Sit in the back of my car and look at the stars
25. Hold baby Luciano
26. See my friend Hollie
27. Serve at a shelter for Thanksgiving
28. Plant some flowers
29. Fix the curtains in the living room
30. Paint a picture

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Ooo fun! :o) I like 'em! Do you have to do them in order??

JoyinChina said...

They look good, but there is a key on missing...where is China? Hmmm? I KNOW you meant to include that in the list! You could eat something exotic here, laugh so hard you cry, maybe write a song. We don't have bull fights, but we have lion dances; that has to count for something! :)

Anyway, it's good to have goals, and yours look very achievable. You're going to blog about them as you go, right? Let us share in the journey!

A. DeVandry said...

Oh man, none of my suggestions made the list. Some were close though. Demolition Derby and Monster Truck events are similar. :-)

Ebeth said...

I like your list. Maybe I should do one of to do before I'm -- but just doing a list would take several days and then what time would be left to do the items/goals? Seriously. I'll give this some thought.

wagamama said...

Sand, they aren't necessarily in any order. But I do think I'll try to do them in order as much as I can, though. And I will for sure blog about the experiences as I do them. :) I was thinking about you Aaron, when I put down the monster truck rally and the bull-riding contest. :)