Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bucca and random thoughts...

I went out to dinner with some friends the other night and we had an interesting conversation on the way home. We were talking about what to look for in a guy. I've been thinking a lot about what really matters to me. I think my perspective is changing a little bit the older I get. Because I see how hard it is to find a guy who genuinely treats a woman the way a woman should be treated.

I never thought of this before, but a godly woman should be treated like a gem, because she is. There are so many wonderful women and the guys are not treating them with the huge amount of respect they deserve. How a guy treats a girl is much more important than I ever thought.

Something is seriously wrong with the way that Christian men and Christian women interact these days, and I pray God will give me the wisdom and discernment to find a man who is a real man. It's not as easy it seems.

3 comments:

Sojo Stories said...

Amen to that sister

A. DeVandry said...

I missed the part about Bucca.

wagamama said...

Bucca is where we went to dinner. :)