Friday, February 18, 2011

You Learn Something New Every Day!



I love my job! I actually get paid to do something I'm good at, to have fun, to be around people I love, and to try new things.

Today we were filming a video to promote a new fundraising initiative we're launching at work. Over the last couple of weeks I was part of writing the script and then today I was assigned to be the script supervisor on set. What an experience to try new things. I've helped my cousin Robert on the the set before as his PA, but this was a little different.

Trying new things can reveal a lot about yourself and I feel like I explored a new side of myself today, and I liked it. It was a total blast.

For the rest of my life I want to continue learning and growing. I don't ever want to get stuck in one place. Today was a good start.

1 comment:

calebandalair said...

I can't wait to learn all about the things you've done at CHF so far... how exciting! I love that you love your job!