Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Strange Feeling

I woke up this morning and went outside for my normal morning run. And the first thing I noticed was my car...it looked like I had run over something and splattered it all over my tires. When I went in for a closer look, I saw that it was paint! Someone had spray painted with graffiti paint the tires all along the bottom side of my car!

It's a strange feeling. People say you feel violated when you are robbed or mugged. And I kind of feel like that. My car was parked in my driveway! Someone did that to my car in my own driveway!

It's a strange, sick feeling I have in the pit of my stomach. I can't explain it. It's not fear. Just disgust and even sadness. Kind of like a slap in the face to remind me of the sad realities of the world we live in.

3 comments:

The Resident Writer said...

I can only imagine how violated you feel, and the questions that may be running through your mind. Jay was really sad for you when I told him, too. Is the insurance being helpful?

wagamama said...

Awww...thanks, Jen. My deductible is more than it's going to cost...so no insurance involved, which does save a little of the headache.

calebandalair said...

Sorry AGAIN!