Wednesday, January 03, 2007

10 Things I Learned Over the Holiday Break

10. Looking at lame Christmas lights can be fun if you are with the right people.
9. You can share the love of Christ by scraping dirty dishes.
8. Pumpkin pie crust burns easily.
7. I am more complicated than I thought.
6. God has a sense of humor.
5. My cousin has small feet.
4. It's hard to find jeans that fit.
3. Decision-making is not always easy.
2. My cat thinks she's a princess.
1. Laugh instead, when you feel like arguing.

4 comments:

The Resident Writer said...

Why the new look?
Did you like the socks? J got me a nice pair like that for Christmas, and I love 'em! Sorry I left the price tag on.

wagamama said...

Chela said people weren't reading my blog because the boring brown color...so she told me to change it. I LOVE THE SOCKS! Thank you so much. They are so cute. No worries about the price tag. I didn't even look...I just took it off. :o)

The Resident Writer said...

I loved the brown!!! (And that's not intended as a racial statement, either to you or your friend).

The Resident Writer said...

Whaddaya mean, people aren't reading your blog?!? What am I, chopped liver??????
Besides, brown represents you-your person-since your last name is so similar.

I left the price tag on the socks intentionally. I wanted you to see how many hundreds of dollars I spent for the comfort and well-being of your feet.