Monday, July 02, 2007

Love and Marriage



My "cousin," Rachel Ham is now Rachel Talbott. She married Byron a week and a half ago. It's surreal. I remember holding her when she was a baby! And now I am throwing her bridal showers and standing up for her in her wedding. Time goes by so fast, and God's plan for every person is so different. I never would have imagined that my 20-year-old neighbor, friend, and "cousin" would get married so soon. She looked beautiful. The wedding was quick and to the point, and everyone had a great time at the reception. It looked like a wedding out of a magazine, honest. The photographer, and my friend, Lukas posted a few of his favorite pictures on his blog.

http://lukasvandyke.blogspot.com/2007/06/byron-and-rachel.html

Check it out!

4 comments:

David Cho said...

So she is your "cousin," with quotation marks? What does that mean?

wagamama said...

She's not my cousin by blood. But we grew up calling each other "cousin." :)

David Cho said...

Oh.

Then.

Can you and I be an "uncle" and "niece"?

wagamama said...

No. Sorry, I am not calling you "Uncle David."
Ha! ha! ha!