Sunday, July 06, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I'm home! Sorry I wasn't able to update more. Thank you all of those who prayed for me and kept up with my blog! I got really sick and my last couple of days in Israel were difficult, but still great. I was still able to hang in there. But the last night I got a bad headache, so bad I got dizzy and fell down when I tried to get up and I was having delusions while I was sleeping. I also got a really bad bloody nose. I also threw-up on the plane. Ha! Ha! Sorry for all the terrible details. Anyways...God is so good and I am so glad to be home. I will make a long post with pictures and fill you all in on my trip. I wish everyone could have been there with me...it is such a dramatic experience. Our God is is an awesome God...King of Kings and Lord of Lords! I'd love to write more...but I'm getting dizzy, sitting here, so I should go lay down. Love to you all.

2 comments:

The Resident Writer said...

Aren't delusions while you are sleeping called dreams??

I hope you feel better.

wagamama said...

I should say, while I was TRYING to sleep. :)