Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another Update


I've been a lot of things this week.
I've been a teacher, a pillow, snack lady, cookie lady, a horsey, a piggy-back ride giver, a "nurse," a discipliner, a line-keeper, a singing leader, a bathroom moniter, a nose wiper, a tushy wiper, a block and plato player, a 2 minute showerer, a roommate, a teammate, a tourist, a gaurder of stuff, a water giver, a baby-sitter, a friend, a listener, I've been HOT, happy, sad, busy, tired, exhausted, excited, peppy, everything you can possibly imagine.

Israel is great. The missionaries and their kids are doing extremely well. And I am blesssed to be here. I wish I could explain everything that I've experienced in these few short days, but I can't wait to catch up with you and all and show you pictures and explain everything to you when I get home. That's about all I can write for now...it's after midnight and I need to get to bed! Hope this is coherent.
Much love.

3 comments:

Flowers said...

Glad to see you made it to Israel. Keep the updates coming.

Jay

JoyinChina said...

Sounds like you're quite the renaissance woman! Keep up the good work. :) You are in my prayers. I'm looking forward to having you back so we can chat again!

Blissfully Yours said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing pictures and your beautiful smile! Miss you, love you, praying for you.
Lo