Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Top 5

I have to do this because a bunch of my friends did. :)

5 Things I can't Live Without Under $5
1. Lip gloss
2. Trader Joe's bbq chicken pizza
3. Q-tips
4. Dental floss
5. Lotion

5 Favorite Movies
1. Princess Bride
2. Goonies
3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
4. Clue
5. Summer Magic

5 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over Again
1. Blessed Be the Name of the Lord
2. Before the Throne of God Above
3. Valley of Vision
4. Our Song
5. My Girl

5 People Who Have Influenced Me in a Positive Way
1. Alair (my sister)
2. Kim Maxwell (my discipler in jr. high)
3. Ryan Glenn (my former gymnastics coach)
4. Rick Holland (my former pastor)
5. Sandi Luciano (my best friend)

5 Items in My Purse at All Times
1. Wallet
2. Keys
3. Mini Bible
4. Sunglasses
5. Mini day planner

5 Events That Have Changed My Life Forever
1. My salvation
2. My mom's cancer
3. Quitting gymnastics
4. Spending 6 months in London
5. Missions trips
6. First relationship
7. Highschool staff
8. Sister's marriage
*Sorry I had to do more than 5 :)

No comments: