Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How Do You Say Goodbye

Tonight at Bible study is our last Wednesday with our shepherd Bryan and his wife Lindsey. Bryan graduated from seminary on Sunday and they will be moving with their son Nathanael and their little boy on the way. They'll be going to Chicago to be trained at Harvest Bible and then they will church plant in Texas. So, it's bitter sweet, because obviously I am so excited for them to pursue this wonderful opportunity, but it's also going to be hard to say goodbye.

The Paynes have just been a great example of trusting in the Lord, even in hard times and I've seen the Lord's faithfulness in their care for me, especially through my mother's death. Bryan was so faithful to pray for me and even with me and to point me where my mind needed to be. I am so eternally thankful for the Paynes!

2 comments:

NEB said...

I'm sure they're glad to be on their way, but now y'all have to find a new study leader! Ahhh!

Any early frontrunners yet?

Ebeth said...

We've been through this so often since moving here almost 15 years ago, you say, See you later