Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Mother's Day

I have a charge to give you, at least those of you who are reading this. I'm sure you've realized this Sunday is Mother's Day. And I can't tell you how many times I let mother's Day pass without truly being thankful for my mom. Of course I would give her a gift or a card or take her to eat, but so often I neglected to be TRULY thankful.

So I just want to encourage you all, appreciate your moms. Go out of your way to do something memorable and special this year--it's not too late. Don't take your mom for granted because you never know how long you have with her--time really is short and the days are evil. We have to make the most of them by being obedient to Christ's command to hold our parents in high honor and respect.
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

NEB said...

Hear, hear.

We California Casebolts were working on something special and unique for mom this past Sunday afternoon. Mommas shouldn't be taken for granted.