Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Weekend in Boston

What a crazy and fast weekend. I went to Boston for my cousin's wedding. I left Friday night and flew back in Sunday night. Like I said--crazy and fast. Highlights of the weekend?

1. Breakfast with my Dad at Cracker Barrel

2. Groom and groomsmen in kilts

3. Bride with a rip-away skirt/train (shorter dance dress underneath)

4. Tour of Notre-Dame Church

5. Three hour nap on Saturday morning.

6. Seeing my family/cousins I haven't seen for a while

7. Finishing 2 (almost 3) books I was in the middle of reading

8. Meeting a famous movie producer on the plane on the way home

9. Seeing baby Eli

10. Having dinner at The Melting Pot with my sweet boyfriend, J.T.

4 comments:

NEB said...

Cracker Barrel! And which producer?

wagamama said...

Yes, Cracker Barrel...YUM!

Tom Bliss.

Ebeth said...

J.T.?

NEB said...

I had to look Tom up on IMDB. At first I was like, "Bring It On? Oh please." But then I was all like, "Spy Game? Far out!"

So I will be jealous, because of Spy Game.