Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Book Smell

Do you love your kindle, but feel like it’s lacking a certain je ne sais quoi? Spray it with "New Book Smell" and get that satisfaction you’ve been missing.

Smell of Books comes in four additional aromas: Classic Musty, Crunchy Bacon, Eau You Have Cats, and Scents of Sensibility, for Jane Austen fans.

“Now you can finally enjoy reading e-books without giving up the smell you love so much. With Smell of Books you can have the best of both worlds, the convenience of an e-book and the smell of your favorite paper book.”

4 comments:

Ebeth said...

I needed this post even tho I don't have a kindle

David Cho said...

I had to google to see if this was for real. And it is for real.

This reminds me of this infomercial for a car polishing product. It comes with a "new car smell" spray.

JoyinChina said...

Wow, how have I lived all of my life without this? Hmmm, I guess it's because I'm too old fashioned and don't have a kindle or an e-book. I still like the feel of turning pages. :) However, if I ever do get a kindle, I'll keep this in mind. :)

The Resident Writer said...

This is the most outrageous thing I've seen lately! (And we watched some reality TV last night, so that's saying a lot!)