Friday, July 24, 2009

On the Road Again...

Well, it's off to summer camp. :) Since I didn't go to camp last year, I think this is #6 for me. But honestly, it never gets tiresome. I love watching God work in the lives of the students as the lights go on and they are seeking, understanding, and obeying truth.

We leave on Sunday morning, bright and early, and will return on Thursday night. This camp will be especially special :) for me because the speaker is Ken Ramey. Ken Ramey was my high school pastor!

Please pray for us while we are gone. Safety and health, but more important that significant spiritual growth happens in the lives of the students and staff. And please pray for me personally as I lead my small group of girls.

The powers that be have asked me to be the official "camp blogger" so if you're interested, you can read all about 180 camp happenings on a daily basis at www.thecostcamp.com.

1 comment:

Ebeth said...

That blog address wasn't your blog