Monday, May 10, 2010

Paint a Picture


I am privileged to know an amazing woman named Belinda Del Pesco. She is an incredible artist and an intriguing person. When she heard about my birthday resolutions she was generous enough to agree to help me "paint a picture." Belinda went above and beyond anything I expected. She made me an incredible dinner and gave me an art lesson. I picked up so many tips and learned so much from her just in one night. I was amazed at the thought she put into the evening to help me out and to teach me about the art of making art. I'm so thankful for Belinda's friendship and hope to have other paint dates in the future.

Here is what I created! Take note of what is in the corner of the pictures of me painting. Belinda said that two key ingredients to a good painting are chocolate and tea. THANKS again, Belinda!


2 comments:

Sandi said...

Ooo that's great! I like it! Are you going to hang it up now?

Nicole said...

That's cool!