Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Shout Out to My Family on the Other Side of the World

I've been missing my sister A LOT lately. And I asked her to send me more pictures of my adorable nephews because I haven't seen them in so long. My sweet sister obliged Auntie Nea and sent along a couple of pictures to hold me over.

I am blessed to have a brother-in-law and sister who love the Lord and serve Him to the point of great sacrifice, and who raise my nephews to fear and love Jesus Christ. I've been praying often for Nico and Nate, that they will grow to be godly, mature Christian men who cherish God's Word and who deeply love their Savior and that some day they will gently, lovingly lead their wives and families. I know it sounds crazy, but yes, I have been praying for my nephews' future wives.

When I look at this family picture, all I see is God's love, His power, His providence, and His grace. And it makes me worship Him all the more deeply.



No comments: