Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Routine

It's Wednesday! Yesterday was Tuesday and tomorrow is Thursday ( I know...call me a genius). Wednesday night...that means I will go to high school Bible study and do the same exact thing that I've done every Wednesday for almost the past five years. Don't get me wrong, there is no where else I'd rather be on a Wednesday night...I LOVE IT! But I've just been thinking about how easy it is to get caught up in the "routine" of life. Every day seems the same and every week seems to repeat the last--that's life, I know. And I don't expect different. I just want to make sure that no matter how routine the activities of my life get, that my spiritual life doesn't follow suit. I don't want to grow mundane. I don't want to grow cold or complacent. I want to be passionate. I want to be bold. I want to be vibrant in my walk with the Lord. When others look at my life, I want to ooze Christ, from every action, every thought, and every word I speak.

1 comment:

The Resident Writer said...

You do ooze. I promise.